This Friday, March 17th is St. Patrick’s Day!
St. Patty’s Day, the day we all claim we’re all a little bit Irish. It’s a fun day and there’s a lot of activities to take part in, whether you are truly Irish or not.
Wear your green and celebrate. Here’s 5 things to experience at least once on St. Patrick’s Day.
5. Celebrate the day at an authentic Irish pub. There’s a few around the Inland Empire and in the Orange and L.A. County areas.
4. Take in a St. Patrick’s day parade. If you can’t make it to one of the huge ones like in New York City, you can watch a fun one at Hermosa Beach. It’s complete with bagpipers, marching bands, the Irish Setters Club of Southern California and more. The parade kicks off Valley Drive, heads west on Pier Avenue and ends at the corner of Hermosa Avenue and 10th Street.
3. You can See Flogging Molly Live. The Irish-American band Flogging Molly are playing going to be playing at the world-famous Forum on St Patricks’s Day. Click here for more information.
2. Dye ALL of your hair green and celebrate by drinking your green beer. The dye will wash out, eventually and you’ll have a lot of fun. After all, you only live once!
1. Go to Ireland. And see all the beauty it possesses. Celebrate there in a different way. That’d be a nice trip!
However you celebrate please remember to drink responsibly and have a designated driver on stand by.